In this section you may find all the information concerning the application for the 2020 intake of the InterMaths Joint Master Degree programme, including details on requirements, deadlines and funding opportunities. Note that the application and the submission of all the required documents has to be made exclusively on-line - no hard copies are required for the evaluation procedures. Then, only if your application has been selected for this programme, you will be asked to send some original documents by post.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or other similar field with a very strong mathematical background (BS, BSc, SB, etc. or a degree at the same level of an academic Bachelor's Degree, e.g. its equivalent from a college, university, or technical school of high standing, or 180 ECTS credits in the European system)
- Upper-intermediate level of English, corresponding to:
- IELTS 5-6.5
- TOEFL iBT 87-109 (our ETS score recipient code is 3676, institution name: University of L'Aquila)
- Cambridge English First (FCE)
- any other official certificate equivalent to the above (B2 level - upper intermediate - according to CEFR)
- Applicants having obtained a Bachelor's Degree or high school diploma in an English-speaking institution may just provide evidence that English is the medium of instrucion in their istitution of origin.