To "Double Degree InterMaths" students from Katowice only: you need to check out this file here (page 6) instead, as you are enrolled in the local MSc in Mathematics.
Given the current pandemic, several changes might occur. So, we deemed it's better if, instead of publishing here on our site a version that might become obsolete quite soon, you get familiar with that official web page.
Here is additional information you might need:
- Classrooms starting with an "A" (e.g. A1.4) are located in the building known as "Coppito 0" or "Alan Turing" (https://goo.gl/maps/
- Classrooms without an initial "A" (e.g. Aula Biancofiore) are located in the building known as "Coppito 1", the one where our offices can be found, too (https://goo.gl/maps/
- Classrooms starting with "C" (e.g. C1.9) are located in the building known as "Coppito 2" (https://goo.gl/maps/
Please make sure you follow all the guidelines you have received from us so far regarding Covid-19, more specifically:
- Make sure that you have been following all the travel requirements prior to your entry to the national territory and after your arrival, as described in:
- the Ministry of Health's website
- and in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/index_en.html
- Download the UnivAQ app (available on Google Store and App Store) to submit a form and get your QR code before your enter any teaching building (click here for guidelines)
- Note that, due to the current pandemic, you can enter our university premises only after having signed a specific "self-declaration" form about your current health condition. You need to confirm that your temperature is lower than 37.5 C, that you haven't been in contact with infected people lately, you currently have no cough, no cold, no sore throat etc. By signing the form you're also committing yourself to following all the regulations about Covid19 within the university premises (wearing a face mask, washing your hands frequently, practicing social distances etc.). Most importantly, you declare that you're aware of the Abruzzo region restrictions, based on which you may need to have been quarantined and having completed the self-isolation period before accessing our campuses.
- You'll also need to show a valid EU digital Covid Certificate (known in Italy as Green Pass) at the entrance.
- It goes without saying that you need to wear a face mask.