Schedule of lectures: Semester 1 in L'Aquila 2020/21
Given the current pandemic, several changes might occur. So, we thought it's better if, instead of publishing here on our site a version that might become obsolete quite soon, you get familiar with that official web page.
Here are some hints about how to find your own schedule from that link:
- Year 1 InterMaths corresponds uniquely to the local Master in Mathematical Engineering (aka "I4W", it's just an acronym you may find on the file) and in Italian it's known as "LAUREA MAGISTRALE IN INGEGNERIA MATEMATICA"
- Year 2 InterMaths currently corresponds to the local Master in Mathematics only (in Italian it's known as "LAUREA MAGISTRALE IN MATEMATICA"), currently this applies to our students from Katowice only (last page on the file)
- "ORARIO LEZIONI I ANNO" = Year 1 schedule of lectures
- The schedule for you is currently on page 1 of that file and it refers to all curricula ("TUTTI I PERCORSI"), which means all of you on Year 1 except for ("ECCETTO") the group from KIEV and "LVIV, OPTION 2", who need to refer to the following two pages (page 2 and 3, respectively)
- "ORARIO LEZIONI II ANNO" = Year 2 schedule of lectures
- Online courses will be running on MS Teams. If the code to join a course is still missing on the file, check back later or wait for the lecturer to email it to you. Note that if you haven't got a @student.univaq.it account yet, you can't join classes via code. You'll have to follow the invitation link received to your @intermaths.eu email as a guest.
- Classrooms starting with "A" (e.g. A1.4) are located in the building known as "Coppito 0" or "Alan Turing" (map)
- Classrooms without an initial "A" (e.g. 1.7) are located in the building known as "Coppito 1", the one where our office can be found, too (map).
Note that, due to the current pandemic, you can access our university premises only after having signed a specific "self-declaration" form about your current health condition. You need to confirm that your temperature is lower than 37.5 C, that you haven't been in contact with infected people over the last 14 days, you currently have no cough, no cold, no sore throat. By signing the form you're also committing yourself to following all the regulations about Covid19 within the university premises (wearing a face mask, washing your hands frequently, practicing social distances etc.). Most importantly, you declare that you're aware of the Abruzzo region restrictions, based on which you may need to have been quarantined and having completed the self-isolation period before accessing our campuses (check out this link if you're not sure about it).