Modelling and control of networked distributed systems
- Unit Coordinator: Giordano Pola
- Programme: Erasmus Mundus
- ECTS Credits: 6
- Semester: 1
- Year: 2
- Campus: University of L'Aquila
- Language: English
The aim of this course is to provide students with basics about modeling, analysis and control of networked and multi-agent systems through consensus techniques.
- Introduction to networked and multi-agent systems.
- Recalls of graph theory.
- The agreement protocol: the linear and nonlinear cases.
- Formation control.
- Reading list:
Graph Theoretic Methods in Multiagent Networks, Princeton University Press, Mehran Mesbahi & Magnus Egerstedt, 2010