Italian language and culture (level A1)
- Programme: Erasmus Mundus, Double Degrees
- ECTS Credits: 3
- Semester: 1
- Year: 1
- Campus: University of L'Aquila
Students will reach a basic level of both written and spoken Italian (A1 level according to CEFR), and will acquire a smattering of Italian culture
- Greetings and introductions.
- Expressing likes and dislikes.
- Talking about daily activities.
- Understanding and using everyday expressions as well as basic phrases related to daily needs (buying something, asking for directions, ordering a meal).
- Interacting in a very simple way about known topics (family, nationality, home, studies).
- Italian gestures.
- Italian geography.
- Introduction to the most important Italian cities.
- Italian food.
- Reading list:
Nuovo Espresso 1, by Luciana Ziglio and Giovanna Rizzo, published by Alma Edizioni, 2014, ISBN: 978-8861823181.