Advanced Analysis 2
- Unit Coordinator: Margherita Nolasco
- Programme: Double Degrees
- ECTS Credits: 6
- Semester: 2
- Year: 2
- Campus: University of L'Aquila
- Language: English
Aim of the course is the knowledge of advanced techniques of mathematical analysis and in particular the basic techniques of the modern theory of the partial differential equations.
- Abstract Measure theory.
- AC and BV functions.
- Fourier transforms.
- Second order elliptic equations.
- Variational methods.
- A good knowledge of the basic arguments of a course of Functional Analysis, in particular, a good knowledge of the theory of Lebesgue's integral and the L^p spaces.
- The first module of the course, in particular a good knowledge of the theory of distributions and Sobolev spaces.