For the 2020 cohort students may benefit from several funding opportunies available in our partner universities. Detailed information about how to apply and what such funding may cover, will be emailed to applicants when the selection is complete.
To give an idea, you may find below details about the funding opportunities available to students of the 2019 cohort.
- In their Year1 they have all been receiving:
- an average of 2,000 EUR as yearly allowance
- up to 1,500 EUR as rent reimbursement
- free access to UAQ canteens (corresponding to 1,500 EUR/year)
- To support their Year2 they are applying for these funding opportunities:
- Erasmus+ KA103
- Special fund by the Italian Ministry of Education known as Fondo Giovani
- Local grant by the Abruzzo Region