The cost per person ranges from 200 to 300 euros per month depending on several factors (e.g. shared or private rooms, utility bills included or not). Students will receive detailed information by email about accommodation in good time before leaving their own country (usually in July).
- Accommodation for the 2019 cohort: please make contacts with Aquilasmus - ESN L'Aquila to receive support with finding a place to stay in L'Aquila (dedicated contact form is here: http://bit.ly/housingaq2019)
Temporary accommodation in L'Aquila
1. Student Hall of Residence managed by ADSU (Regional Agency for Education) - for temporary stays only!
Please refer to the official webpage for up-to-date references and conditions (available in Italian only): http://www.adsuaq.org/foresteria.php
- Fares per day ranging from 9 EUR (triple room) to 13 EUR (single room) - fares decreasing for long stays (after 1 week).
- 24-hour reception, check out by 10 am
- Bed linens and towels provided weekly
- Free WiFi
- Canteen available (no common kithens),
- How to get there: this Hall of Residence (called "Ex-Caserma Campomizzi") is at just 2 minutes' walking distance from the Hotel Amiternum, where your bus from the Rome airport will be dropping you, and at around 25 minutes away from our Department: link to Google Maps
2. City centre
3. West L'Aquila (close to the Maths Department in Coppito)
- CANADIAN HOTEL
- HOTEL AMITERNUM
- HOTEL AZZURRO (near Mc Donald's)
- La Casa sul Fiume (B&B) L'Aquila (AQ) Coppito (close to the Math Dept.)
- Alla Vecchia Ferrovia (B&B) L'Aquila, Coppito (close to the Math Dept.)
- POPLETUM (B&B) L'Aquila, Coppito (close to the Math Dept.)
- Ca.Ma.Ga AQ (B&B on the way connecting the Hotel Amiternum to the Math dept.)
For reservations and for other nearby options, just visit Booking, Trivago, Tripadvisor, Airbnb and other popular accommodation search engines.