Mathematical logic, fuzzy set theory.
The aim of the course is to provide students with information about the use of Multi-valued logic in technical applications.
1. Multi-valued logic, formulae.
2. T-norms, T-conorms, generalized implications.
3. Linguistic variables and linguistic models.
4. Knowledge bases of expert systems.
5-6. Semantic interpretations of knowledge bases
7. Inference techniques and its implementation
8. Redundance a contradictions in knowledge bases
9. LMPS system
10. Fuzzification and defuzzification problem
11. Technical applications of multi-valued logic and fuzzy sets theory
12. Expert systems
13. Overview of AI methods
Jackson P.: Introduction to Expert Systems, Addison-Wesley 1999
The course is intended especially for students of mathematical engineering. It includes the theory of multi-valued logic, theory of linguistic variable and linguistic models and theory of expert systems based on these topics. Particular technical applications of these mathematical teories are included as a practice.