In this module the students, divided into teams consisting of several people, implement projects associated with the given problem.
The project consists of several phases:
1. Planning for the project. The allocation of roles and responsibilities in the team.
2. Review of available literature on the given matter.
3. Analysis of the problem, seeking methods of its solution.
4. Implementation of the solution. This phase, depending on the project, should include elements such as the analysis of empirical data, calibration, simulation and testing of the solution.
5. Preparation of the final report and presentation of results. Both the final effect and the individual phases of the project are assessed. Laboratory classes serve to current reporting and discussing work progress, and give the opportunity of obtaining assistance in the project implementation.