The course establishes the fundamental concepts of the graph theory and shows several applications in various topics. In particular, the famous problems of the graph theory will be discussed: Minimum Connector Problem, Hall's Marriage Theorem, the Assignment Problem, the Network Flow Problem, the Committee Scheduling Problem, the Four Color Problem, the Traveling Salesman Problem.
1. Bollobas B., Modern Graph Theory, Springer-Verlag, 2001.
2. Diestel G. T., Graph Theory, Springer-Verlag, 1997, 2000.
3. Foulds L. R., Graph Theory Applications, Springer-Verlag, 1992
4. Hartland G., Zhang P., A First Course in Graph Theory (Dover Books on Mathematics), 2012.
5. Matousek J., Nesetril J., An invitation to discrete mathematics, Oxford, 2008.