Administrative fees and contribution to participation costs
The student will have to pay the InterMaths Consortium:
- EUR 1,200 as administrative fee, to be paid in three installments:
- EUR 200 (initial fee) due by 15 May 2017 (extended to June 15, 2017);
- EUR 500 due by 30 June 2017;
- EUR 500 due by 15 August 2017.
- EUR 2,750 per semester (i.e. 4 installments for a total of EUR 11,000) as contribution to participation costs, which include any compulsory administrative/operational cost related to the participation of the student in the InterMaths Programme: tuition fees, insurance costs, library, laboratory, etc.
Taking advantage of funds received by local authorities, public bodies and private corporations, the InterMaths Consortium can award the student a scholarship worth up to EUR 20,600. The scholarship is provided as explained below.
DETAILS ABOUT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDING
Points a) and b) apply to anybody being awarded our scholarship.
Benefits described in points c) and d) are offered on the conditions explained below
- The InterMaths Consortium will cover 100% of the participation costs (an amount of EUR 2,750 per semester for a total of EUR 11,000, see above).
- The InterMaths Consortium offers non-EU students an insurance scheme free of charge. This insurance covers risks related to health, accidents, death, permanent invalidity and civil responsibility [the cost of the insurance scheme is considered equal to EUR 25 per month, for a total of EUR 600 for 24 months].
- The InterMaths Consortium can cover 100% of the lodging expenses at the students' hall in L'Aquila (first year) and in one of the partner institutions (second year) [the cost of the student hall is considered equal to EUR 300 per month in L'Aquila and EUR 150 per month in the partner institutions, for a total of EUR 5,400 for the 24 months].This benefit applies to:
- ALL scholarship holders for the first six months (from September 2017 to February 2018);
- from March to August 2018 the benefit applies only if the student successful completes the first semester (at least 24 out of 30 ECTS credits);
- from September 2018 the benefit applies only if the student successful completes the first year (at least 42 out of 60 ECTS credits).
- EUR 200 can be provided on a monthly basis from March 2018 to August 2019 (18 instalments for a total of EUR 3,600) as monthly allowance (pocket money). This benefit applies:
- from March to August 2018 if the student satisfies the conditions for benefit c) and also has a GPA for the first semester greater or equal to 3 out of 4;
- from September 2018 if the student satisfies the conditions for benefit c) and also has a GPA for the first year greater or equal to 3 out of 4.