Administrative fees and contribution to participation costs
The student will have to pay the InterMaths Consortium:
- EUR 1,200 as administrative fee, to be paid in three installments:
- EUR 200 (initial fee) due by 15 May 2017 (extended to June 15, 2017);
- EUR 500 due by 30 June 2017;
- EUR 500 due by 15 August 2017.
- EUR 2,750 per semester (i.e. 4 installments for a total of EUR 11,000) as contribution to participation costs, which include any compulsory administrative/operational cost related to the participation of the student in the InterMaths Programme: tuition fees, insurance costs, library, laboratory, etc.