Reimbursement for LLP participants
Applicants from LLP partner institutions (but not from the University of L'Aquila) are eligible for a reimbursement of living and travel expenses.
This contribution is offered by the LLP Italian National Agency.
We assume to select:
- around 50 students (MSc or PhD) for the contribution for travel costs and the contribution for accommodation and subsistence costs: this corresponds to an average of 3 students for each partner institution.
- around 15 teachers for the contribution for travel costs and the contribution for accommodation and subsistence costs.
The contact person of each institution in the Organizing Committee is responsible for the selection of students in their universities.
Details about Reimbursement
Reservation for lodging and contribution for subsistence costs.
Please notice that students and teachers from LLP partner universities will be hosted in university premises free of charge for the whole period of the IP. Unfortunately, the Erasmus agency applies a very low daily amount for subsistence costs of students (159 euro per week, both for lodging and full board). That's why, in addition to the accommodation, we can confirm that we will only be able to offer students free access to the university canteen (open on working days). We hope we'll be able to offer some additional support to students, but we cannot guarantee anything at the moment.
Reimbursement for travel costs.
- We are allowed to reimburse travel costs only to teachers and students (MSc and PhD) who are from LLP partner institutions.
- The Erasmus Agency requires each single participant to certify they bought the cheapest flight ticket they could find. In addition, only tickets from/to the town of your home institution can be reimbursed. In any case the reimbursement for travel costs cannot be higher than 450 euros.
- Please upload a copy of your electronic ticket as soon as possible. If you have an online check-in, please upload a pdf copy of it, as well. Otherwise, please keep the boarding pass with you and hand it to us when you arrive. Without that, we will not be able to reimburse your travel expenses!
- For the participants who need a visa, please contact the organizers to ask for a specific invitation letter. The cost of the visa will be reimbursed if the participant provides the original receipt of payment.
- For any additional tickets (or not electronic ones), when you are here, you'll have to provide us with the original one. In addition, you will be requested to provide us with the original boarding pass (if you have not uploaded the electronic one).