The event has been organized by the Mathmods Team and the Associazione "Giulia Carnevale" .
- 8.00 am: bus departure from Pizzoli
- 9.45 am: arrival in Arpino (Largo Rotondi)
- 10 am: greetings and lecture held at Castello Ladislao
- Greeting speech by Ms Angela Bove (head of Associazione "Giulia Carnevale") and Mr Renato Rea (Arpino mayor) and Mr Antonio Abbate (head of Fondazione Mastroianni)
- Welcome speech by Prof. Bruno Rubino (coordinator of MathMods Summer School 2014 and head of the D.I.S.I.M. Department, University of L'Aquila)
- Greeting speech by Dr. Franco Gabrielli, Head of the Italian Civil Protection (Protezione Civile)
- Lecture by Prof. Dante Galeota (head of the DICEAA Department, University of L'Aquila). Title: "Vulnerabilità sismica di alcuni importanti organismi edilizi dell'area aquilana;"
- Lecture by Dr. Monika Twarogowska (IAC CNR) . Title: "Modelling and Simulation of Crowd Dynamics"
- 1 pm: Buffet lunch in Castello Ladislao
- 2.30 pm: visit to Arpino
- 5.00 pm: bus departure back to L'Aquila and Pizzoli
- 7.00 pm: arrival in Pizzoli
View pictures from last year's trip